Ultimate Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Alliance

The official Ultimate Alliance Forum Page.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Objectives and Organisation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfred
General
General
Alfred

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Objectives and Organisation Empty
PostSubject: Objectives and Organisation   Objectives and Organisation Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:40 pm

From the name Ultimate Alliance, I assume our primary objective is economic growth rather than world conquest.

Does anyone have a masterplan for this?

I notice that trade offers get rapidly offered and withdrawn, and considering that we can each only have 4 trades, but there is already a baker's dozen of us, and there seems to be some advantage in having access to a wide range of resources; are we making efforts to optimise our trades? Might we for instance, have overlapping trading rings?
Back to top Go down
Drunk Politician
Dark Major General
Dark Major General
Drunk Politician

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Objectives and Organisation Empty
PostSubject: trade   Objectives and Organisation Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:25 pm

Alfred wrote:
From the name Ultimate Alliance, I assume our primary objective is economic growth rather than world conquest.

Does anyone have a masterplan for this?

I notice that trade offers get rapidly offered and withdrawn, and considering that we can each only have 4 trades, but there is already a baker's dozen of us, and there seems to be some advantage in having access to a wide range of resources; are we making efforts to optimise our trades? Might we for instance, have overlapping trading rings?

well u can trade with anyone. all you have to do is go to the trade agreements screen and all the way at the bottom search bar just type in the resources you are looking for.... and in seconds you will see a list of nations with those resources. the best thing to do after that is to offer trade to someone who has most of their slots free. and also there is a greater chance of some1 accepting ur trade if they are new to this game, you can tell by their strngth, they will be very weak. and also here is a list of what could get you 7 bonuses ( 6 now, but when ur literacy rate goes above 90% you will get one more which will make it 7 bonuses)
NOTE: trade does not have to be with same team color or alliance in order to get bonus. if u get same team color trades it just gives ur nation more happiness.

LIST TO GET & BONUSES:

iron
marble
lumber
rubber
aluminum
gold
coal
lead
oil

Now if u can get these 9 resources the bonuses you will get are:

Steel
Asphalt
Construction
Automobile
Microchips
Radiation Cleanup
Scholars (when u have lumber and lead and literacy rate over90%)

GOOD LUCK!!!! and msg us ( me or freedom seeker) if you need any kind of help. This goes for any one in our alliance.

DP
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatealliance.darkbb.com

Objectives and Organisation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Alliance :: Ultimate Alliance :: Members-
Jump to: