Ultimate Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Alliance

The official Ultimate Alliance Forum Page.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UBD embassy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mdnss69
Foreign Embassador
Foreign Embassador

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-27

UBD embassy Empty
PostSubject: UBD embassy   UBD embassy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:31 am

Hey, I read the other post and understand you can all be busy so no rush. Whenever you can, could I get a diplomat mask, and embassy for the UBD? Our forums are at www.unitedbluedirectorate.com (stop by some time Smile ) and IRC at #unitedbluedirectorate (coldfront). If you need any help setting up at all, give me a shout and I'll be glad to help (Hectic setting up an alliance, ain't it?),
thanks,
mdnss69,
Director of Internal Affairs,
United Blue Directorate

Edit, we know the main aim of an alliance is to grow. I see that some of UA is taking part in tech deals, this site sells and buys tech http://z15.invisionfree.com/Techdeals so its worth checking out and it should rake ye in millions every week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Russell07
Embassador
Embassador

UBD embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: UBD embassy   UBD embassy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:29 am

Hey, I'm also from UBD. Nice to see a new alliance on planet bob.

Good luck with the new alliance and just to let you know that once you are settled the UBD are willing to lend a helping hand. I hope you have already take advantage of the tech deals recommended by mdnss69. These tech deals have helped us reach our just off 700k strength we have today!

If you have any questions as mdnss69 said, please visit our IRC channel, email me or message me in game (just search Russell07),

I hope to see you on our forums: www.unitedbluedirectorate.com soon and we'll get you an embassy so we can chat and strengthen relations between our alliances.

Russell07
Director General
United Blue Directorate
Back to top Go down
Bahman
Embassador
Embassador

UBD embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: UBD embassy   UBD embassy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:44 pm

Hello, I'm Bahman, Minister of Education over at the United Blue Directorate. You've already met 2 of our top leaders, mdnss and Russell. come visit us over at our forums some time. If you need any help give us a shout. We all hope to have good relations with you in the future.

Bahman
Minister of Education, Official, Press Secretary
United Blue Directorate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UBD embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: UBD embassy   UBD embassy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UBD embassy
Page 1 of 1