Ultimate Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Alliance

The official Ultimate Alliance Forum Page.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drunk Politician
Dark Major General
Dark Major General
Drunk Politician

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-30

If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know. Empty
PostSubject: If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know.   If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:31 pm

We need to know what you need and when you need it. Let us know how we can help n we will do the best we can!! You can contact me, United, or even Kogawesa. We are currently working on tech deals. So it would be great if you guys could be online more often so that we can inform you whenever we get any kind of deal. Be sure to post here and you can also ask us how to increase your daily income or stregnth, and we will be more that happy to help!!

Post your nations name and nations ruler name in your request.

Also invite others to be part of the alliance.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatealliance.darkbb.com
dieselshak
Dark Gladiator
Dark Gladiator

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-01

If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know. Empty
PostSubject: financial request   If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:06 am

money money money - is all i need at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Drunk Politician
Dark Major General
Dark Major General
Drunk Politician

PostSubject: Ok buddy.   If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know. Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:11 pm

The next tech deal is comming for you. Will explain how to do it when you get the money.
Back to top Go down
Alfred
General
General
Alfred

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know.   If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:52 pm

I'm sure we could all do with more money! Where is it coming from - and why? Is someone running a banking system within the game?
Back to top Go down
dieselshak
Dark Gladiator
Dark Gladiator

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know.   If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:10 am

lol...yeah alfred...drunk politician is running away with money....this guy is a bigtime pimp and supplies hotties to the bankers...thats how it works!!!
Back to top Go down
Bryce1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know.   If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:38 am

Yea I need some financial help. foreign aid, etc. a tech deal would be nice. I'm new to CyberNations (and Ultimate Alliance), so you guys will have to walk me thru this. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Drunk Politician
Dark Major General
Dark Major General
Drunk Politician

PostSubject: Re: If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know.   If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:11 am

Bryce1 wrote:
Yea I need some financial help. foreign aid, etc. a tech deal would be nice. I'm new to CyberNations (and Ultimate Alliance), so you guys will have to walk me thru this. Thanks!

We will do our best to assit all the new commers in every way we can. Just give us a little time and we will send money/ tech deals. and they will keep comming so dont worry. And for any help you can always contact me or united!!

DP
Back to top Go down
Bryce1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know.   If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:53 pm

Hey, I need a middle man for a tech deal, so if anyone has an open slot let me know. oh, and i could use a tech deal if there are any more to be had. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know.   If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If anyone in our alliance needs any financial assistance just let us know.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Alliance :: Ultimate Alliance :: Financial Request-
Jump to: